Why is Thunder Entertainment So Popular? Perhaps this comparison will explain why Thunder keeps on growing every year while so many competing companies have gone out of business. Whether you are planning a birthday party, anniversary, or even a corporate event, a good DJ is a valuable part of any occasion. Thunder Entertainment never takes the “cookie cutter” approach to your event as we have several sound systems and highly trained DJ’s that we customize to your particular needs. From the small and economical, to the large club style shows, Thunder Entertainment has a system to meet all of your requirements.
- 1. Thunder’s DJs and Entertainers are highly experienced. Because we’ve earned the reputation as the best private party disc jockey service in the area, most mobile deejays working for the smaller, less demanding companies would give their eye-teeth to work for us, and make more money. Occasionally, after they learn their craft and get the kinks out of their style, we do hire them or people with prior radio experience.
- 2. Thunder Entertainment truly are our employees. Thunder Entertainment has an employer/employee relationship with our deejays. We provide the disc jockey employees the top-of-the-line equipment they use. We provide the special music you ask for, and in general make sure our disc jockeys perform to our high standards. As employees they work exclusively for us.
- 3. Thunder Entertainment delivers what we promise. When you contract for Thunder to play a certain song, handle a particular announcement a certain way, or bring certain equipment, you can rest assured that is exactly what will happen. To protect you, we put this in writing on your contract.
- 4. Thunder Entertainment displays no advertising. We don’t use your party to promote our business. Because we do a good job, you’ll probably tell your guests who we are. We don’t want to spoil the beauty of the location by hanging tacky signs.
- 5. Thunder Entertainment gives you music flexibility. With our ever-expanding library of over 750,000 songs on CDs and digital files, we can mix the music to the taste of any crowd. You are more than welcome to make requests. We take responsibility for providing music to our deejays.
- 6. Thunder Entertainment uses high-quality professional equipment. Top of the line models from name brands such as JBL, Crown, Shure, Allen & Heath, Technics, and Pioneer cost us more, but the difference in fidelity is worth it. Music is played on laptops and CD players for crystal clear sound.
- 7. Thunder Entertainment dresses for the occasion. Because we understand how important good taste is for a formal function such as a wedding, we do not charge extra for tuxedos. If you prefer, for more casual functions, our deejays can dress neatly in a suit or however you like.
- 8. Thunder Entertainment backup is like DJ insurance. We have an impressive track record of being at the right place at the right time. Even though our deejays are extremely responsible, being human, sooner or later one of them could get sick or in an accident. We prepare ahead of time for those very rare emergencies by always having disc jockeys unscheduled and available so they can quickly get to your destination.